- 02/09/2023 The AmericasNLP 2023 workshop will be co-located with ACL 2023 in Toronto!
- 11/28/2022: The winners of the AmericasNLP 2022 competition are announced
- 10/16/2022: The MT test inputs are now online
- 09/20/2022: The test inputs are now online
- 09/16/2022: The input data of test set will be published on September 20
- 05/23/2022: Pilot data for the AmericasNLP 2022 competition is online
- 05/23/2022: Information about the Second AmericasNLP Competition: Speech-to-Text Translation for Indigenous Languages of the Americas is online
AmericasNLP aims to...
- ...encourage research on NLP, computational linguistics, corpus linguistics, and speech around the globe to work on native American languages.
- ...connect researchers and professionals from underrepresented communities and native speakers of endangered languages with the machine learning and natural language processing communities.
- ...promote research on both neural and non-neural machine learning approaches suitable for low-resource languages.